Search the SAUCE Box

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lil' Rock Is Bangin'!!!

What can I say about such a great crew? The Kanis Krew has it down to a science. I love my trips to Lil' Rock, cuz' no matter what, it's gonna' be fun.


Unfortunately, I have...


Dr. Gay panda carves through a rainbow of graphiti..


The 'Punk Wall" is rad!!


Kent, gettin' stale on his home turf...


Kent's Ramp...


Where dreams happen...




So fun!!!!


Jersey spines are super fun. More folks need to pour these in my oppinion...


I love this spot!!!


This is harder to skate than it looks....


Unknown but known to kill, Aaron did this on this!!!


Zombie Aaron, BSTS..


Georges' is the shit!!!


Fukin' A' mang....


Sometimes you got'a put out a lil' work to keep the dream alive....


The Kanis bowl will humble you....

No comments:

Post a Comment