Search the SAUCE Box

Monday, April 26, 2010

Man Mongral






Dorfus is one hell of a guy from Australia. Super nice, loves beer, Loves his family, and is GNARLY on a skateboard!! I recently got hooked up with the guys at SLAM Skateboard mag, Australia (Thanx Hammeke) and they seem to love the stuff I send'em of their Ripper, Dorfus (thanx Jake!!). The only problem is that SLAM is an Australian mag, so not many copies make it over here into the states. So I thought i'd share with the USA. If you get a chance to check out a copy of SLAM, please do as it is one of the highest quality printed magazines out there! And if you get a chance to visit Australia, DO IT!! I hear its a great place to visit/skate. I hope to get there soon and ride a Kangaroo from spot to spot! (Dorfus f/s 5-0 up the rail at Burnside)

www.slamskatemag.com.au

-Pod-

2 comments: