Search the SAUCE Box

Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm very happy to be here.

Spark City Flats from Danny Griffin/ Jon Rejent on Vimeo.


Thanks to Pod for letting me post this here and post more Okie/wherever stuff in the future. I didn't want to post this video because I have a part in it, but more because it's a super rad video that I happen to have a part in (with a cameo from my little buddy- Killa I). Basically I had a great time filming for this because I'd set boundaries for myself and it made things interesting- an all street part, all filmed in my little crappy town (Ponca City, OK). It was a personal goal and a way to tell the younger kids- "look I suck and I went and made a video part of just street skating, so you don't have to go to the park EVERY day."

If you enjoy the video and would like to have a physical copy, we're selling them for 3 bucks over here. Thanks for reading/watching and letting me post here.

-Brad

PS- The rest of the video was filmed in beautiful Albuquerque.

No comments:

Post a Comment