Search the SAUCE Box

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

washington state......

has had better skate weather. its been either really cold and dry or really wet and warm. Dreaming of better skate days and a recent invite from POD to start posting on this site got my digging through the massive digital drawer in my smartbox, looking through the endless plethora of photos ive take that are sitting collecting digital dust. nice to have a place to put them beside my blawg. Anyways the troops are down but not out. just ready for a vaca. More photos to come from our little nook up northwest.

Cam Barrett, Ryan Willams, Chris Devereaux and The Gingerturd in Bellingham and Seattle, WA.









i broke my collarbone. couldn't skate. so i'd drink beer at home and mix up bags of crete, drive em down the street from my house and do what i could all gimpy. the result was this little tranny.





1 comment:

  1. Haha, you funny guy. I remember only a few months ago how you didn't like certain things. It's kinda like switching from Port of Subs to Subway... You kinda just get used to it, even if it is a way shittier sandwich.

    ReplyDelete