Search the SAUCE Box

Saturday, May 8, 2010

first post.....am i doing this correctly? skate scenes

Well, I don't have the foggiest idea why Grandmaster Pod allows me to spread my ignunce with the good Sauce name, but.............................

The googler machine on this intrawebs is awesome when you have time to explore. I love the skateboard and the different scenes around the world. The skate scenes from Hammond, Louisiana to San Diego, California are unique. Every scene has its own crew, and we are all weird in some way. The internet allows us to look into the minds of skateboarders/skate scenes around the world. I was introduced to one of the Northwest scenes in 2004. I cannot get enough of the sleestak guys and gals. I don't care if you love them or hate them. You can find some funny stuff over at the forum. Funny pictures are my favorite things to find on the internet, and they have an awesome random picture thread at this time. Check it out if you get time. Was that too short? What are the blob rules when blobbing?????? oby



No comments:

Post a Comment